Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Love Downtown Pleasanton, California

Okay, so I live in Pleasanton and go to high school here!  So I am a little partial to this town.  But I must admit, Pleasanton, California has one of the coolest downtown's I've ever seen.  Below is a recent photo I took of downtown Pleasanton right before I went to school the other day. 
Downtown Pleasanton - Original Photo


The thing I like about downtown Pleasanton is that it reminds of small-town America.  I have traveled all over the United States with my dad and seen a lot of small towns.  Pleasanton seems like one of those small, clean towns I have seen during our travels.  It always reminds of one of those small towns you would see in a magazine.  So I decided to take a picture and convert it into a work of art.  Below is my transformation of the above shot. 

Downtown Pleasanton Photo Converted Into Art

















To me, this conversion makes the most perfect work of art for any home.  Even if you don't live in Pleasanton.  It just seems so "American."  So it shouldn't matter where you live.  It would look great mounted onto canvas and hanging in any home.  Visit my website at www.simplyevansphotoart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment