Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Livermore Wine Country

Sometimes I am dragged out to go to Livermore wine country with my dad.  Not that I don't think that the scenery and atmosphere out there isn't beautiful, but I am much too young to taste the goods.   One winery that we usually go to is Concannon Winery because my dad is a member there.  The last time we went I brought along my trusty camera.  Many photo opportunities out there.

Concannon Winery has a beautiful old home sitting on its property.  It sits among the acres of awesome vineyards.  Below is one of the original shots I took of the house.

Concannon Vineyard House Among Vineyards - Original




















  I took this shot and made some really beautiful works of art.  Take a look:


Concannon Vineyard Shot With Oil Painting Effect
















This structure makes such a beautiful work of art.  Before I processed it, I took out the pole in the center of the shot with Photoshop.  I didn't notice the pole when I took the shot, but I felt it distracted from the shot.  Next, I applied a more colorful effect to the shot.  Below is the final result:


Concannon Vineyard Shot With Line and Ink Effect


















Lastly, the below conversion is my favorite.  It takes an ordinary shot and makes it look so different and artistic.  Take a look:

Concannon Vineyard With Dynamic Boost Warm
















All these effects make my shot so different, and such unique pieces of art.  We can add the same effects to your original photos at www.simplyevansphotoart.com.  All our conversions are FREE!  Also, our canvas prices are the best on the web.  So visit us today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment