Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back To School Time, Means School Photo Time. Oh, No!

Being a teenager, I can tell you that the time of year most of us dread, is not just back to school time.  Even worst than this fate, is class photo time!  Why, you ask?  Because every kid hates their photo.  Well I think I have the perfect solution.  Take that class photo and get it converted to a work of art.  We can do it for a small price at SimplyEvanPhotoArt

I love the work we do at my website so much, I am going to use my own school photo as a sample for this post.  That is serious, believe me.  I don't love posting my own photo, but I am confident you will love how it turns out once we do the conversions.  Check it

www.simplyevansphotoart.com, Simply Evans Photo Art, SimplyEvansPhotoArt, photo to art conversions, photo to art to canvas, canvas prints, photo to canvas, canvas printing, canvas art, photo to art conversions, photography art, photography
Original Photo Conversion


www.simplyevansphotoart.com, Simply Evans Photo Art, SimplyEvansPhotoArt, photo to art conversions, photo to art to canvas, canvas prints, photo to canvas, canvas printing, canvas art, photo to art conversions, photography art, photography
Aquarell Photo Conversion

www.simplyevansphotoart.com, Simply Evans Photo Art, SimplyEvansPhotoArt, photo to art conversions, photo to art to canvas, canvas prints, photo to canvas, canvas printing, canvas art, photo to art conversions, photography art, photography, Camille Photo Conversion at www.simplyevansphotoart.com
Camille Photo Conversion


www.simplyevansphotoart.com, Simply Evans Photo Art, SimplyEvansPhotoArt, photo to art conversions, photo to art to canvas, canvas prints, photo to canvas, canvas printing, canvas art, photo to art conversions, photography art, photography, Realism Photo Conversion At www.simplyevansphotoart.com
Realism Photo Conversion

www.simplyevansphotoart.com, Simply Evans Photo Art, SimplyEvansPhotoArt, photo to art conversions, photo to art to canvas, canvas prints, photo to canvas, canvas printing, canvas art, photo to art conversions, photography art, photography, Realism Photo Conversion
Watercolor Photo Conversion
Okay, so there they are.  I must admit, not bad looking.  Visit us today and let us work magic on your kid's school photos. 







No comments:

Post a Comment