Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Perfect Wedding Present?

Like many of us, throughout your life you're bound to be invited to many weddings.  I know I have been dragged to a wedding or two throughout my life by my family.  I always smiled and acted like I was having a good time.  Most of the time I was...I guess!  Anyways, the last wedding I went to was last summer.  Before we went, I remember going with my dad and looking through a massive wedding registry at Macy's.  His frustration level grew bigger and bigger as he tried to figure out what to get.  Wanting to help lower his blood-pressure, I coolly and calmly looked at him and said, "why don't we give them a canvas picture from my very own store", simplyevansphotoart?   A real dumb look came over his face and he turned to me and said "duhhhh" like all of a sudden it was his idea.

Eventually you will most likely find yourself in a similar position of trying to find a wedding gift for someone. Well guess what?  We can help!  Instead of a crock pot or can opener, get them something really unique.  Get them a canvas print of the bride, groom or both.  It shows you put some thought into your gift and will make a keepsake they will always treasure. 

Check out the original photo, and then the conversions we can apply to it before mounting it on canvas.

Original Photo Of Blushing Bride

You would think that this blushing bride is beautiful enough that you could just take the original photo and mount it on canvas.  Well you would be right.  But, when we apply one of our art conversion styles to the photo, it makes it even more special.  Take a look:


Bride Photo With Aquarell Effect Applied
Wow!  That's all I can say.  I love this effect.  It keeps the beauty of the blushing bride and ads a really sophisticated art effect.  I particularly like the natural border look that we can apply.  This is actually the effect I used for the wedding gift.  Let me just say, the bride and groom loved it.  It really stood out among the loot of crock pots, blenders, egg timers and other assorted junk.

Bride Photo With Realism Effect

For those of you who don't like living life on the edge, then the Realism photo conversion effect is perfect for you.  It stays true to the actual photo, put gives it a subtle artistic effect.  A real crowd- pleaser. 

Please visit my website for our full assortment of art styles and canvas sizes.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment