Friday, September 13, 2013

Cool Picture, Just Got Cooler!

My dad told me recently that I had "eclectic" taste.  Assuming it was a compliment, I thanked him and ran out of the room to look-up eclectic.  Afterall, I am still in high school!  I think I have a good grasp of the English language, but sometimes I just have to fake-it.  After checking my dictionary app in the darkness of my own room, I have to admit, I agree with my dad.  I think I have eclectic taste, especially when it comes to photography.  I always look at my subjects with an eye towards trying to figure out how I can make a picture more interesting. 

Even if you take a picture and it turns into a real interesting perspective or layout.  You can always do more.  How about letting simplyevansphotoart turn that photo into a piece of art, professionally mounted onto canvas?  Take a look what we can do with an already unique photo:

Original Mountain Shot With Hanging Moon

Now let's add some artistic effects.  Check out the change:

Mountain Shot With Hanging Moon - Aquarell Effect Applied
















Mountain Shot With Hanging Moon - Watercolor Effect Applied

















Mountain Shot With Hanging Moon - Vincent HD Effect Applied
















It's easy to see from the pictures above, how we are able to take an already interesting picture and make it even more interesting.  Its appearance is enhanced even more with our professionally mounted canvas work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment